Discussing the most maddening news.

HomePortal 2 SpcWthCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Other Outlets
. . . . . . . . .

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of MaddeningNews on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Decline in Fertility Puzzles Scientists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Professor

PostSubject: Decline in Fertility Puzzles Scientists   Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:16 pm

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323394504578607641775723354.html?mod=e2tw

One recent analysis found that in France, the sperm concentration of men decreased by nearly one-third between 1989 and 2005. Most but not all studies from several European nations with large databases and the ability to track health records have found that over the past 15 years or so, the counts of healthy men ages 18 to 25 have significantly decreased. This comes after a prominent study from the 1990s suggested that sperm count has decreased by half over the last half-century.

More at the link - I shan't post too much from th WSJ as I think they are one of the sites that gets 'funny' about it.

What can be causing this? I wonder if guys should not put their mobile phone in a front pocket?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Searching for answers, finding more questions.
Back to top Go down
DaJavoo

PostSubject: Re: Decline in Fertility Puzzles Scientists   Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 pm

We are what we eat. I suspect there's a buncho bad stuff either GM or chemicals in most foods ~ we're being sacrificed on the altar of profit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down

Decline in Fertility Puzzles Scientists
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaddeningNews :: Health, Medicine, Illness, Pandemics and Health Risks-
Jump to: