Discussing the most maddening news.

HomePortal 2 SpcWthCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Other Outlets
. . . . . . . . .

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of MaddeningNews on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Change of tactics from the WHO?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munchaab
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Change of tactics from the WHO?   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:29 pm

The WHO are (in my opinion anyway) pretty quick to (normally) state "you are all in danger - you are all going to die - unless you take the shot, TAKE THE SHOT!"

This seems to be quite a quiet response from the WHO this time - I had to go looking - no sensationalism on MSM...?

Quote :
4 July 2013 - The National Health and Family Planning Commission, China notified WHO of an additional retrospectively detected laboratory-confirmed case of human infection with avian influenza A(H7N9) virus.

The patient is a 15-year-old boy reported from Jiangsu who became ill on 25 April 2013 and hospitalized on 26 April 2013. He recovered and was discharged on 2 May 2013. The results of molecular diagnostics were positive for H3N2 seasonal influenza virus and H7N9 avian influenza virus. On 1 July, Jiangsu Provincial Health Department consulted national and provincial experts for diagnosis.

To date, WHO has been informed of a total of 133 laboratory-confirmed cases, including 43 deaths.

http://www.who.int/csr/don/2013_07_04/en/index.html

43 deaths fro 133 (lab)confirmed cases - they were making a big "Take it in the arm!!!" campaign for less than that over the "Swine Flu" of 2008/9 as I remember...
And recently in Wales a whole generation has just taken the MMR vaccination due to an 'epidemic' that (maybe) killed ONE...?

Maybe they have learned that we don't trust them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know everything, I know just enough to know that I know nothing - which is just a little more than those who think they know anything!"
Back to top Go down
http://maddeningnews.englishboard.net

Change of tactics from the WHO?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaddeningNews :: Health, Medicine, Illness, Pandemics and Health Risks-
Jump to: